social inclusion WORKSHOP / LECTURE
Migration is and has been the natural human behavior throughout the ages. These days, mobility has increased significantly, resulting
in highly heterogenic societies. To overcome differences, promote tolerance and benefit from this diversity is the goal of the workshop.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING/ TEAM TRAINING Social Inclusion
The topic of social inclusion is an especially sensitive and relevant one, thus diplomatic approach and a careful analysis of the particular situation are key. The individual coaching comprises:
- Briefing with you and/or your team prior to the coaching
- Background information on the countries and cultures of origin
- Change in perspective on your culture
- Strategies and solutions for your challenges
- Diplomacy guidelines
- Relationship management consulting
Throughout the process and the different stages I am there for you with advice, supervision and established networks to ensure your success.
intercultural communication workshop / lecture
Moving to and working with a new country or culture is always linked to emotions – hope, curiosity and sometimes fear of the unknown. Cultural differences broaden our horizon and shape our business successes, when dealt with appropriately. Alternatively, they can be at the core of conflicts and failures, if not treated properly. In the unknown is the opportunity.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING/ TEAM TRAINING
A MAP OF OPPORTUNITIES ©
Just as every particular person, cultures require an individual access. In the coaching or team training, we shall thoroughly analyze your concrete situation, your goals, the country or countries involved, as well as the challenges that have emerged or are to be expected and their possible solutions. Your output includes:
- Briefing you and/or your team prior to the coaching
- Background information on the country and its culture
- Introduction into the local mentality
- Strategies for meeting your challenges
- Identifying your commonality with the target cultures
- Negotiation guidelines
- Relationship management consultation
Coaching is held in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Bulgarian.